Friday, February 20, 2015

From pink and floral to black and white!!


The bathroom is probably the biggest change in the house! It was a complete gut job. It was the only room in the house that we took down to studs. Floral pink panelling, a pink tub, pink toilet, and pink bathtub were removed to make way for a white soaker tub, new toilet, and built I vanity. 
For the updates I wanted a fresh feeling, but something appropriate to the era of the home. I chose a simple white subway tile for the tub surround/shower and a black and white tile (that I adore!) for the floor. I'm using yellow accents and have created some artwork of encouraging quotes for the bathroom. 

The wall color is the same gray in the rest of the house, but the cabinets are "belltowerstone stone" which is my little ode to Samford University! I'm really happy with the way this turned out! It's cozy, pretty, and much more functional!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment