Tuesday, May 17, 2011

God's Timing...

I need these quotes and some prayers to help me be patient on God's timing. He has shown me where, now I just have to wait on the when and how... it's hard though y'all, even though I know that life is so much better in His timing... not mine. His time never makes since until you have the hindsight to look back on it. I know this, but lately my head has been winning out on my heart in thinking about my future... I need the balance, and I need to rest in Him and not worry about the rest.

Please pray that I will seek His perfect plan and open opportunities more than my (and a few others) more immediate satisfaction.


{Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act.}

Psalm 37:7


{Patience is the companion of wisdom.}

St. Augustine


{Let us not become weary in doing good,

for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.}

Galatians 6:9


{I've learned to leave the things I can't do nothing about to God,

it's just that pretty regularly he has to remind me,

that I am his, and he is mine. That he is in control,

and if I'm willing to cooperate life will be better.}

Daddy


Love Y'all, KC

No comments:

Post a Comment