Monday, February 21, 2011

Update on Lil Norman

Hey friends... I have been thinking about a lot of different things lately... I have not yet collected them all to cohesivly blog them, so I wanted to give you an update on my blog from last week. Little Norman's mom sent mom some pictures and an update. Friends, please keep this precious little boy and his friends in your prayers.

A few corrections from last weeks blog. Little Norman has been diagnosed with Advanced Systemic Mastocytosis. According to Jessica, this is a pretty rare disease and affects only about 200,000 people in the US. Because of this diagnosis his doctors are testing him for Mass Cell Leukemia. So at this point we do not know if he has Leukemia... so let's keep praying that he won't have it!!

I maintain that I am thankful to God for this new relationship between Mom and Jessica. Some of the questions and things mom mentioned led Jessica to ask more questions from Little Norman's doctors. What a blessing it is to once again be reminded of how in control our Lord is.

Love y'all,

Kacey

No comments:

Post a Comment