Sunday, January 3, 2010

So much to do... so little time.

I'll be in ATL in less than 24 hours and I still feel like I have a million things to do. Well, maybe not a million... but here are a few of them:


1. I finally got EVERYTHING packed in my suitcase... and it weighs 52.8 pounds. So I need to lose 2.8 pounds by flight time Tuesday morning.

2. Finish packing my backpack (... that thing has not been used in years!). I think I'm going to look like a 6th grader on the first day of school with so many things inside that bag!

3. Put clean sheets on the bed... (so it's clean when I get back!)

4. Wash the dishes...

5. Sleep, that would be a good idea. :)

6. take out the trash...

7. Go to work... all day tomorrow...

8. Pick up one of my team members from the BHM airport...

9. Drive to ATL...
Okay... better get to it. The sleep part at least. :)

Here are a few things you can be praying for... and thank you for those prayers:

1. Organization for me...
2. Traveling safety for all of us...
3. That I will continue to feel better and better...
4. Safety for us during the trip...
5. Cooperation for everyone on the trip...
6. Open hearts and open minds for the team from Samford as well as those we will come in contact with...
7. That all that Spanish I learned in college will come back to me once I'm emersed in the language. :)
8. Health for everyone...
9. That fun times will be had by all...

Thanks for the prayers... I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment