Sunday, September 27, 2009

Keep the Faith...

"My flesh and my heart fail;
But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever...
But it is good for me to draw near to God;
I have put my trust in the Lord God,
That I may declare all Your works."
(Psalm 73: 25-26. 28)


... this kind of says it all for me today.

God is asking us to bear alot... but He's giving us the strength to do it, and I trust that He will continue to do so. No matter how hard of a year this has been for everyone in my family, I'm determined that God will get the glory from it all - from me at least. My prayer is that the rest of my family will be able to see it this way as well.

In a text tonight I received the message, "Keep the Faith :)". I responded by saying that I couldn't get through this without it. And that's true... there would be no hope in death without the promise of eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (If you want to know more about that... just let me know.) ... Heck, there's no hope in life without the promise of eternal life through Jesus Christ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment